- Maxine’s Burn Protein
Maxine’s BURN Thermogenic Protein Shakes are formulated to give you pure proteins in the right balance to help you BURN your Fat, TONE your Body and BOOST your Energy.
- Thermogenic Protein
- Low Carbohydrates
- Low Fat
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Fat Burners and Carb Blockers
Maxine’s Burn Protein is the best way to get pure, well formulated protein without the unwanted poor quality fats and simple carbohydrates. Using a blend of the best protein sources for helping to tone muscle and help support fat loss, the shake also contains no added carbohydrates. In addition, Maxine’s Burn utilises and includes specific ingredients and nutrients to assist you in burning fat and shaping your body.
To get your protein requirements for your post training recovery, simply take a Maxine’s BURN shake soon after training. Or as part of a fat burning diet, you can take the shake as a delicious meal replacement.
Maxine’s Burn Protein Shakes Include
The formula is high protein (85%), low in carbs and fat, and is soy free. The protein blend used in Maxine’s BURN contains:
- Whey Protein Isolate – nature’s most bio-available protein. WPI is derived from milk and is highly purified. It is widely recognised by elite athletes and sports scientists as the pinnacle of proteins for building and strengthening human muscle. For the woman athlete or trainers, WPI is the ideal protein for shaping and toning.
- Whey Protein Concentrate – a high quality protein derived from milk that contains special protein segments of chains that have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and assisting with faster recovery with exercise.
- Calcium Caseinate – another unique dairy protein that plays a special role in controlling your appetite. After ingestion, this protein forms a slow digesting gel in your stomach that gives you an ongoing feeling of satisfaction so you won’t feel hungry – the ideal protein to help your willpower while watching your kilojoules or calories.
Several plant derived nutrients have been shown through studies to alter the way your body metabolises carbohydrates. Three of these nutrients are:
- Phaseolamin – A natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans. It acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. This results in less starch breakdown, therefore, less carb absorption.
- Green Coffee Extract (GCE) – This ingredient is known to act in 2 ways to regulate Carbohydrate metabolism. The first is to inhibit absorption of glucose in the small intestine, while the second way is to inhibit production of glucose by your liver. Less glucose absorption and less glucose production means less fat deposits.
There are many nutrients that affect fat metabolism and weight loss. Research has shown several nutrients that are must have’s for a shaping and toning formula:
- L-Carnitine– An amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the “mitochondria” of cells. Mitochondria are the engine room of cells where all the energy for your body is produced. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning
- Inositol and Choline – These two ingredients help to move fat from the liver and into the intestines where they can be effectively be removed and helps to keep maintain healthy liver function.
- Green Tea – A popular fat loss ingredient which contains powerful antioxidants called catechin polyphenols that are responsible for many of the health benefits of green tea. One of them in particular, epigallocatechin gallate (or EGCG for short), has been found to stimulate the metabolism and accelerate fat burning.
- Dairy Calcium – In recent studies, higher intakes of this mineral complex reduces fat absorption from the gut, which results in weight loss. Dairy Calcium is also essential to help maintain strong healthy bones.
- Zinc – is a regulator of the hormone Leptin, which in turn stimulates another hormone Cholecystokinin. These hormones help regulate your appetite to stop you from overindulging and overeating.