SLOW RELEASE PROTEIN FOR BUILDING MUSCLE WHILE SLEEPING
Up to 60% of new muscle growth occurs while you sleep – if you give your body the right nutrients. Don’t waste your hard hours in the gym with poor night time nutrition. MAX’S Casein SR is Australia best-selling night protein because it provides up to 7 hours of continuous slow protein release to keep you recovering and growing all night while you sleep. It combines ultra-slow releasing Micellar Casein with slow releasing Calcium Caseinate and medium releasing Whey Protein Concentrate to give you a great night’s sleep. You will wake up recovered and ready to tackle each new day and each gruelling workout.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THIS SLOW RELEASE PROTEIN
During sleep your body recovers and grows from the stresses and strains of daily life. Hard training makes good quality sleep even more important because it’s during sleep when your trained muscles recover and grow. You need a constant supply of amino acids and small peptides while you sleep if you want to get maximum results. Normal proteins like Whey Protein Isolates don’t stay in your system long enough to feed you all night. That’s where Micellar Casein and Calcium Caseinate are ideal. The break down slowly to release amino acids into your blood stream for much longer than normal proteins. This means you stay anabolic all night.
• Micellar Casein is manufactured to keep the milk peptide molecules intact in globular structures called micelles. Because of their surface area to density ratio they take many hours to be broken down by your digestive enzymes. Clinical trials show Micellar Casein can sustain elevated blood peptides and amino acids levels for up to 7 hour to maximize growth while you sleep.
• Calcium Caseinate forms a slow digesting gel under the acidic conditions in your stomach. The result is a slow digestion and release of amino acids, making ideal for night use and for trainers with a faster metabolism.
• Whey Protein Concentrate is a medium digesting and absorption protein with a superior muscle building amino acid profile and contains high levels of immune and health enhancing protein fractions including Lactoglobulin, Lactoalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and the Growth Factors IGF-1, IGF-2 & TGF.
• Growth Hormone Secretagogues – Arginine, Ornithine, Glutamine and Lysine stimulate increases in the release of Human Growth Hormone
• Calming Herbs – Scullcap and Chamomile help calm your metabolism and promote peaceful sleep.