Whey protein is popular with active adults because it digests rapidly and is a rich source of amino acids for muscle recovery. Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey and the primary ingredient in the world’s best-selling whey protein powder. Each serving provides 24 grams of rapidly-digesting whey protein with low levels of fat, lactose and other stuff you can do without. There’s no doubt this is the standard by which all other proteins are measured.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions form Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutaminc Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine in Each Serving
- The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality